TESTING INFORMATION SYSTEMS’ ROBUSTNESS TO EXTERNAL INTERFERENCE, INFORMATION LEAKAGE AND ACTIONS OF INSIDERS. DEVELOPMENT OF THE INFORMAITON SECURITY SYSTEM AND CYBERSECURITY (RESISTANCE TO CYBER ATTACKS).
- Audit of the cyber security, drawing up acts under the results of audit (testing) and development of recommendations;
- Building the security threat model for an enterprise (a company, bank);
- Detecting the existing and potential vulnerabilities of information systems;
- Development of the cyber security policy / concept;
- Development of the package of regulatory and administrative documents concerning cyber security;
- Development of the plan (program) of counteraction of cyber attacks on the objects of the information infrastructure of an enterprise (a company, bank);
- Building an efficient information system of an enterprise (a company, bank) management. All the documents are based on international standards.